Blossom International Park Munnar Entry Fee
- 10 per person for Adults
- 2 per person for Children
- 50 for Car Parking
- 20 for Bike Parking
Blossom International Park Munnar Phone
Rating: | 4/5 stars
Based on total 13 reviews
Blossom International Park Munnar Address: Aluva - Munnar Highway, Moolakadai, Munnar, Kerala, 685612, India
Blossom International Park in Munnar is a place to relax and refresh after a busy day around the town. Colourful landscapes, scenic views and loads of activities make it the perfect place to spend an evening with your friends and family.
Green lawns, ornamental flower gardens and a serene lake can keep you engaged for hours. They also make this place a splendid location for some candid photos. The park houses various trees and many flowery bushes, some of which are rare. And different recreational activities like boating, cycling and roller-skating are available here.
Also known as Munnar Hydel Park, the Blossom International Park also has a play area for kids with swings and other rides. It is a popular picnic spot among the local people. And it is a must-visit tourist spot too.
Things to do at Blossom International Park
1. Boating in the lake – Boating with your dear ones is one of the relaxing activities in the Blossom International Park Munnar, Kerala. Sitting in a boat with your family or friends, you can observe the surrounding and enjoy distant views.
2. Relaxing in the park – The park is also a favourite among those who just want to sit and relax. Perch yourself on a bench, with the hills and tea estates in the backdrop, and read your book. You can also stroll around in the expansive lawn with colourful flowers spread all around.
3. Trekking around – Set in the beautiful locales of Munnar, Blossom International Park is best explored by trekking around. Check out the lush green areas of the park and scour through the trails to get the unobstructed breathtaking views of the place.
4. Bird watching – Blossom Park Munnar attracts a variety of birds, and thus bird watching is another popular activity here. So, take your binoculars along and you might spot some unique species of birds around.
5. Checking the fun activities – The park offers a range of activities within the premises. Cycling, roller-skating and zorbing are among the popular ones. You'll also find an aquarium and a fish spa. A separate kids’ play area is also here, furnished with swings, hammocks and cute tree houses among other equipment.
6. Enjoying the flower show – Blossom Hydel Park is home to many rare species of flowering plants and trees, and it also hosts the annual flower show in Munnar. During this exhibition, the park is full of vivid and fragrant flowers. It is also decorated with lovely flower sculptures.
Blossom International Park Timings and Entry Fee
The park is accessible on all days, even during the public holidays. It opens at 9 AM, and you can explore it until 7 PM. Go for the fun activities, click photos with your group, or just sit around and relax; the park is yours to explore.
The entry fee is ₹10 for adults and ₹2 for kids.
Image Gallery of Blossom International Park Munnar
Best Time to visit Blossom International Park
The ideal time for a visit to Blossom International Park Munnar is from November to March. The temperature remains cool and pleasant. And you can walk around or enjoy the activities as much as you want. The annual flower show is also organised during those months, around March or April.
Evenings are the best to enjoy this park. So, have at least 2 hours for your visit, and it sure would be a memorable experience.
How to reach Blossom International Park Munnar?
Blossom International Park is on the outskirts of Munnar. You can hire a cab from top car rental companies in Kerala to get here. And following are the different ways to reach Munnar –
By Road – Munnar is connected to other parts of the country by road. Buses and cabs are available from nearby cities like Bangalore, Coimbatore and Kochi. And the park is only about a km away from Munnar bus depot.
By Rail – Aluva railway station, about 120 km away, has trains from many cities. Coimbatore, Ernakulam and Madurai are the other major railway stations near Munnar.
By Air – The nearest airport to Munnar is Cochin International Airport. It is 120 km away. And it has flights from other cities in India and abroad. Coimbatore and Madurai airports are also nearby.
Explore Kerala like never before by booking a Kerala Tour package with us. Kerala Tourism, a division of Holidays DNA has designed packages for every kind of traveller within budget to help them enjoy their visit to the maximum. We make sure you explore all the popular places to visit in Kerala with our packages and spend quality time amidst the natural beauty that the state offers. To know more about our offerings, please fill the Contact Us form.