Wonderla Kochi Timings
|Monday||11:00 am – 6:00 pm|
|Tuesday||11:00 am – 6:00 pm|
|Wedesday||11:00 am – 6:00 pm|
|Thursday||11:00 am – 6:00 pm|
|Friday||11:00 am – 6:00 pm|
|Saturday||11:00 am – 7:00 pm|
|Sunday||11:00 am – 7:00 pm|
Also on all Public Holidays, Wonderla Kochi is Open from 11:00 am to 7:00 pmLinks: Website | Map
Wonderla Kochi Entry Ticket Fee
Wonderla Kochi Ticket Price during Normal Season
- Adult Regular : Rs. 770/- +18% GST
- Child* Regular : Rs. 615/- +18% GST
- Senior Citizen (above 60 years): Rs. 580 + 18% GST
- Senior Citizen (above 70 years): Rs. 385 + 18% GST
- Defence: Rs. 615/- +18% GST
- Fastrack Adult : Rs. 1155/- + 18% GST
- Fastrack Child* : Rs. 925/- + 18% GST
- Adult Regular : Rs. 990/- +18% GST
- Child* Regular : Rs. 790/- +18% GST
- Senior Citizen (above 60 years): Rs. 745 + 18% GST
- Senior Citizen (above 70 years): Rs. 495 + 18% GST
- Defence: Rs. 790/- +18% GST
- Fastrack Adult : Rs. 1485/- + 18% GST
- Fastrack Child* : Rs. 1185/- + 18% GST
Wonderla Kochi Ticket Price during Peak Season
- Adult Regular : Rs. 870/- +18% GST
- Child* Regular : Rs. 695/- +18% GST
- Senior Citizen (above 60 years): Rs. 655 + 18% GST
- Senior Citizen (above 70 years): Rs. 435 + 18% GST
- Defence: Rs. 695/- +18% GST
- Fastrack Adult : Rs. 1305/- + 18% GST
- Fastrack Child* : Rs. 1045/- + 18% GST
- Adult Regular : Rs. 1090/- +18% GST
- Child* Regular : Rs. 870/- +18% GST
- Senior Citizen (above 60 years): Rs. 820 + 18% GST
- Senior Citizen (above 70 years): Rs. 545 + 18% GST
- Defence: Rs. 870/- +18% GST
- Fastrack Adult : Rs. 1635/- + 18% GST
- Fastrack Child* : Rs. 1305/- + 18% GST
Terms and Conditions
- Weekdays - Monday to Friday
- Weekends/Holidays- Saturday, Sunday, Public Holidays & Special Days as per the management of Wonderla Holidays Limited
- To ensure the safety of our guests, height and weight restrictions are applicable for certain rides.
- Taxes as applicable as per GST @ 18%.
- *Ticket prices for children is based on height, ranging between 85 - 140 cm.
- No tickets required for children below 85 cm in height.
- Park is open from 11:00 AM to 7:00 PM on Peak Season Weekends & Weekdays and Normal Season Weekends/Holidays.
- Park is open from 11:00 AM to 6:00 PM on Normal Season Weekdays.
- The total bill value after tax will be rounded off to the nearest 5 Rs.
- Defence Discount is only applicable for currently servicing Defence Personnel from Army, Navy & Air Force upon showing original photo ID proof issued by the relevant employment authority (Dependents of service personnel, ex-servicemen, Defence civilians cannot avail the offer).
- Senior citizen ticket prices are applicable to guests above 60 years only upon showing original govt photo ID proof with date of birth for age verification.
Terms and Conditions for Fastrack Tickets
- In rides, seating capacity of 25% or equivalent will be reserved for Fastrack ticket holders.
- Re-entry for the same ride will be permitted only after one hour.
- Patrons who have purchased Fastrack Tickets online will need to collect their Fastrack bands at the ticket counter before entering the park.
- Fastrack tickets are only available for Adults and Child tickets only and not on any other categories.
About Wonder-la Kochi
A journey to god’s own country would always be a pleasure trip to the exquisiteness of nature and grandeur of art & culture. Kerala has plenty of breathtaking destinations to amuse its visitors. Kochi or Cochin is one such beautiful cosmopolitan city in Kerala which provides all these surprises under one roof. Travelers who visit Kochi can experience a wide range of things such as the unparalleled beauty of backwaters, the majestic remaining of the colonial era, the unbelievable splendour of art and folklore and the superior comforts of a metro city.
Wonderla amusement park is one such must visit places in Kochi for any traveler. The theme park is owned by Mr. Kochouseph Chittilappilly who is a well known business personality and philanthropist. Wonderla is a chain of theme parks located in three major cities - Kochi, Bengaluru and Hyderabad. At present, Wonderla is one of the biggest amusement parks in India with world class technology and facilities. Wonderla amusement park would be an exhilarating experience for every visitor irrespective of their age and gender.
The story of Wonderla
Wonderla became functional at Kochi in the year 2000 which was then known as Veegaland. It is with the opening of the Bengaluru branch, the management introduced the new name Wonderla with advanced amenities and technologies for enhanced entertainment. After the launch of the highly developed Bengaluru branch in 2005, they have rebranded the Kochi theme park also as Wonderla in the year 2011 with corresponding facilities.
Exclusivity of Wonderla
The Kochi Wonderla park is spread over 82 acres of land with enthralling rides and activities. It is India’s first ISO 14001 (which is issued for environmental protection), and OHSAS 18001: 2007 (which is issued for safety) certified amusement park. Safety and security systems are given extreme priority in the park with extraordinary preservation. The hygiene conditions in the park are simply amazing as they have maintained a separate system to ensure it at every level. Not only that, the park maintains a water quality control laboratory to frequently check and clean the water used in the park. They have also installed five water treatment plants to reuse, process and filter the water to preserve tremendous cleanliness inside the theme park.
Another praiseworthy initiative of the Wonderla management is their effort to be eco-friendly at every possible level. As a first step, they planted almost 2000 trees within the park to retain a natural touch. The amount of water wastage is controlled through served and protected water. Since Kerala receives a gigantic amount of monsoon, rainwater harvesting is a hassle free yet wise option. Wonderla management extensively uses the harvested rainwater for their water ride after several filtrations. Their rainwater harvesting tanks have the capacity to preserve 20 million liters of water. Apart from this, they made efforts to make use of solar energy to heat the water in their swimming pools and kitchen to reduce the usage of electricity consumption.
Action-packed rides at Wonderla Kochi
Wonderla Kochi offers around 22 exhilarating water supported rides and 34 thrilling land based rides along with “XD MAX” and Musical Fountain Laser Show. They also have a well maintained and safe section of rides exclusively for children. Few of the major water rides in Wonderla Kochi are the Wave pool, Wonder splash, Family slide, Rapid river, Boomerang, Water coasters, Play pool, Snake slides, Fun slides, Waterfalls, Rain disco and Water pendulum. The water rides are tested safe and hygiene by experts during several levels.
The land based rides in Wonderla Kochi are predominantly high thrill rides for those dare devil visitors who wish for an adrenaline rush. However, the park also has a few rides for those who prefer soft rides for a fun time. Some of the main attractions in the park are the Rockin’ tug, Sky wheel, Flying boat, Windmill, Vintage tornado, Twin flip monster, Super jumper, Space gun, Thunder fall, and Maverick.
Apart from these, the Wonderla park also has a Balarama Cave, which is based on a famous Malayalam comic book. The cave would have scary surprises hidden in the darkness to bestow visitors a terrifying experience.
Important things to note
Wonderla theme park Kochi is open to its customers throughout the year. The usual park timings are from 11.00 am to 6.00 pm during Monday to Friday. On Saturday and Sunday the park is functional from 11.00 am to 7.00 pm. The park provides few packages and offers to customers such as student offers, group packages, corporate offers, etc. Apart from this, the park gives 15% reduction in the ticket price if the traveler produces a KSRTC Volvo bus ticket from Kochi city to the Wonderla park.
The Wonderla Kochi ticket prices vary according to type, peak seasons and weekends. Wonderla Kochi Adult Regular Ticket fare is Rs. 770/- and Child* Regular fare is 615/- +18% GST. Wonderla Kochi issue Regular tickets (the possibility of the queue would be higher) and Fastrack tickets (no waiting time to enjoy the rides) to customers at different prices.
How to reach Wonderla Kochi
Wonderla park is located 14 kilometers from the main Kochi city at Pallikkara. There are several KSRTC Volvo buses running from various parts Kochi city to Wonderla on a daily basis. Travelers could either hire a private taxi or take an autorickshaw to reach this park.